Saturday 18 September 2010

Where good times are made

I am beginning to worry about my lack of consistency with my blogging. I've meant to write every night, before bedtime, ala the teenage doctor of the late '80s/early '90s that I've mentioned before but my crazy working hours are ruining my plans. I need to find another way. Time to strategise!

I almost forgot its my mom's birthday this weekend and so I've been somewhat occupied with trying to find the ideal place to have a nice family dinner. After much asking-around, searching on the internet and browsing through a plethora of food blogs (there are sooooooo many food blogs out there!), I found it. Its old and rustic and its a place where my family used to dine at least 15 years ago. Apparently, the place has had a "facelift" and the menu expanded. And judging by the restaurant's tagline "Where Good Times Are Made", I'm sure some awesome memories will be made come Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment