Saturday 11 September 2010

...and the documenting begins

The memory of everything that has happened in my life is in my head. But sometimes, letting everything out from the head can be just so damn liberating (no pun intended). And so I begin this journey, or endeavour, if you will...of documenting my life in the form of a blog. I hope it becomes a daily ritual, following in the footsteps of a certain teenage doctor in the late '80s/early '90s plus the Technicolor of course :-). Life in Technicolor. Which reminds me of a Coldplay song...hmmm

A rather typical day at the proverbial office. The weather wasn't typical though. Wet, cool and overcast. The kind of weather which makes us want to cuddle in bed and proliferate. Did I just say that? Hmmm, not a bad idea at all. But I didn't. I watched a dvd instead. Brilliant movie! If only I had watched it earlier. Better late than never they say.

I ended the day at the cinema. What a lousy movie it was. So I guess the day was a tale of two movies - one grossly underrated and the other over publicised. 

I'm getting tired. I think I'll call it a night now. I think I should start a routine of going to bed at the same time every night. Having a bedtime-range of between 10pm-3am is not good for the body, mind and hair. Yeah, I'm balding. Is there a correlation between the lack of sleep and hair loss?

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment