Sunday 13 October 2013

My history of rambling

The last 7 posts are links to my other blog or should I say my shortly-lived attempt at a blog. I've not made a post there since August 2010. The idea of that blog was premised on a more serious interpretation of everyday experiences. But hey, not all experiences are serious right? Hence, I felt the scope of that blog was just too narrow and perhaps that eventually led to its premature demise. I then began working on this blog and kept the other with the idea of posting more serious thoughts there periodically. Eventually, I felt that a blog is what a blog is - an avenue for verbal diarrhea, be it serious, funny or down right sarcastic. Its expressive and meant to be liberating and having 'blog rules' was the antithesis of what my plans for a blog was. This blog then became my main and only blog for writing, and as the name suggests...to ramble away.

No comments:

Post a Comment