Sunday 7 November 2010

Prioritising...

Lately, there seem to be a shift in my mental state. Hmmm, that sentence is somewhat misleading...I now sound as though I have a mental problem. Notwithstanding, the regurgitation of thoughts is best left unfiltered, right? Well, I'd say some discretion is warranted every now and then. Anyway, I digress.

'Mental state' were the words that came to mind. I seem to be more focused now. Even if I have a million things to do, I am now able to prioritise. Not that I wasn't able to do so before. I could, but there would always be this niggling feeling at the back of my mind, a constant annoyance which questioned whether I was 1) doing too much at a time; 2) doing too little at a time or 3) prioritising efficiently. Nowadays, I do what I think I should do first, set a target, and move on to the next. I know this may seem trivial to some, but it has always been a problem of mine.

A problem which I think is slowly but surely, fading away...

No comments:

Post a Comment